- £20,118 to £21,837 Per year Scale 3 £20,118 plus shift allowance of 12.5% and a 10.8% weekend working enhancement
- 09 September 2022 15:44:00
- Closing Date:
- 30 September 2022 17:00:00
About the role
Are you a driven, determined, and exceptional communicator with a passion to support your local community?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Local Policing Command as a Tri Service Community Safety Responder.
You will work in collaboration with Durham Constabulary, County Durham & Darlington Fire and Rescue Service and Durham County Council to deliver intelligence and evidence led solutions and local issues, by engaging with members of the community ensuring a two way approach of gathering and sharing local information is made and action taken to address such issues.
Durham Constabulary Benefits:
- Durham Constabulary offers a minimum of 26 days' annual leave rising to 31 days after five years continuous service.
- A defined benefit pension scheme (career average) with death in service benefit.
- A flexible approach to work/life balance issues, working from home options and an excellent working environment.
- We offer secure parking on site at competitive rate compared to normal city centre parking charges and are located close to the local bus and train services.
- Qualifications / Experience Test
Applicants must have 4 GCSEs (Grade 9 to 4/A to C) including English Language or Literature or a recognised equivalent qualification.
If you possess an equivalent qualification, you must clearly outline this on your application. Failure to do say may result in your application not being progressed.
Further information regarding the relevancy of equivalent qualifications is available from the OfQual website at http://ofqual.gov.uk/help-and-advice/comparing-qualifications/
Successful candidates will be required to provide copies of all relevant qualifications.
- How to apply
For further information please view the Job Description
To apply please download and complete the Police Staff Application Form Pers 198
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.comFor application guidance notes please click here
Hard copy applications and CVs will not be accepted.Candidates will be contacted via email in relation to the recrutiment process and are also advised to check junk/spam folders for email updates.
- Contact Email
- Job Reference